Business Administration Apprenticeship - Ref: EX09718
NEW INVENTION JUNIOR SCHOOL
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Required for Summer Term or sooner 2019, 37 hours per week, term time only.
Paid on the National Apprentice Rate. £3.70 per hour
Required for the Summer Term Business Administrator (Apprentice), 37 hours per week, term time only. The successful candidate will join a committed, helpful and friendly team of staff being based in the main school reception office, and will play an important role working for children and families who attend school and live in the local area.
Salary in the first instance to be £3.70 per hour being the National Apprentice Rate. This rate is for apprentices aged 16 to18 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. All other apprentices are entitled to the National Minimum Wage for their age. This is a fixed term position for 2 years in the first instance.
What we can offer
- To train on the job
- To earn while you learn
- To gain further qualifications and learn new skills
- To improve your career prospects
- To meet new people and to experience the wide world of work
We would like
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A warm and friendly nature
- An eagerness to learn new skills and high expectations
- Good social and communication skills
- A professional and confidential manner
- Be a committed, punctual and reliable member of the team
- Hold GCSE English Language and Maths at grades A-C
Duties will include amongst others
- Front of School representative
- Attendance Administration supported by Office Manager
- School Management Systems Database Administration
- Administration of routine tasks such as photocopying associated with a School
- Receive on the job and external training
New Invention Junior School would like to provide the opportunity for someone to start an exciting career working in education within a school environment. You will receive comprehensive and professional training throughout the apprenticeship with ongoing support from the school. The successful candidate will be required to achieve a Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to references and an enhanced disclosure check prior to appointment.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the main school office: 01922 710376
Closing Date for applications is midday on the Friday, 15th February 2019
Interviews will take place week on afternoon of Wednesday, 6th March 2019