Head Teacher - Hearsall Community Academy
5 days left
An opportunity has arisen at Hearsall Community Academy for a talented leader who is looking to use their energy and vision to make a real impact and build on the success the school has achieved to date. The school is at an exciting stage of its development since it joined our Multi Academy Trust in April 2017 it has gone from strength to strength.
This is a great headship opportunity within a multi-academy trust that gives each school ‘earned autonomy’ whilst providing support and collaboration to help it succeed.
We feel that this role would particularly suit a strong leader who is seeking to work within a school that wants to build upon its achievements to date and continue in its pursuit of excellence in all areas.
Reporting to the Executive Principal, you will receive the support and guidance you need to not only develop the school but also your own career within the supportive environment of the Trust.
Hearsall Community Academy is housed in a beautiful Victorian building in the heart of Earlsdon. The building has undergone a major refurbishing programme over the last two years which is nearing completion.
The school is a happy place, where children and adults work and flourish together in a rewarding atmosphere, underpinned by enthusiasm and encouragement. We work hard to achieve success and enable every child to achieve his or her potential. Our pupils develop pride in themselves, their skills and abilities, and respect each other and their differences.
This is a great opportunity for someone to demonstrate that they can make a real difference to a school for the benefit of the children, staff and the wider community.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who:
• Is an enthusiastic and energetic Headteacher or Deputy
• Headteacher with a proven track record of success within the primary
• Is passionate about all children’s progress and attainment regardless of background or circumstance
• Believes that a creative curriculum is the best way to achieve this
• Can motivate staff through high expectations and effective people skills
• Sees the School as a vital part of the local community
• Has the ambition to continue to grow the School, working with its varied partners.
• Has the track record and commitment to achieve all of this.
In return for all that you bring, we will offer you;
• a highly motivated, friendly and talented staff who work effectively as a team, and have high
expectations of pupils’ achievement, behaviour and safety, and of themselves
• well behaved and motivated pupils who are keen to learn
• an engaged and active school community
• an experienced and supportive governing body
• the opportunity to take an active part in an effective local cluster and opportunities for your
• the opportunity to work in close collaboration across all schools
Visits to the school are recommended. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a visit, and meet the Executive Principal and members of the SLT.
Closing date: 28th January 2019
Proposed interview dates: 7th / 8th February 2019
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
NOR: 390 (including Nursery)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Employment start date: April/September 2019
Why come to Coventry.pdf