Head Teacher - The Meadows School
The Meadows School is a 9-19 special school based in Oldbury, West Midlands; supporting students with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD), physical disabilities and complex medical health and learning needs. We cater for 160 students. We were judged Good by Ofsted (2017)
Following the departure of our Head teacher, the Governors wish to appoint a new Head teacher to be part of this family and to share in their success in moving the school forward.
- Be an exceptional individual who demonstrates energy, passion and excellent leadership in a complex and changing environment;
- Maintain standards of safeguarding for all our students with varied needs and medical conditions;
- Be committed to working in partnership with pupils, governors, staff, parents and the community;
- Be aspirational for all students to achieve their maximum potential.
We will offer you:
- Highly committed governors, supportive staff and parents;
- An excellent learning environment;
- Strong support for your future and professional development.
We strongly encourage all prospective candidates to visit the school. Please contact Cheryl Talbot on 0121 569 7080 to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS with Barring Check is required for this post.
is post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
All references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
Return applications by email to SIPS Education Ltd, HR Department, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or to email@example.com
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being shortlisted for interview you will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been shortlisted.
For more information about the school, you can visit our website: www.themeadows.sandwell.sch.uk
Hours: Full Time
Location: The Meadows School, Dudley Road East, Oldbury, West Midlands. B69 3BU
Salary: Leadership Range L27-L33 (£75,735-£87,732 per annum)
Closing Date: 21st January 2019 at 9am
Shortlisting Date: 21st January 2019
Interview Process: 24th and 25th January 2019