2 days left
£19,819 - £25,463 pro rata
Hours per week: 36.30, term time only + 3 weeks (as required)
Contract Type: Permanent
SELLY PARK GIRLS SCHOOL, 5 Selly Park Road, Birmingham, B29 7PH
Email Address: email@example.com, Telephone Number: 0121 472 1238
The Governors wish to appoint a suitably experienced Finance Officer to join our dedicated, enthusiastic, hard-working and supportive team. The successful candidate will support the finance and administration team within the school. The Governors are seeking to appoint someone who:
• Has a clear understanding of financial administration in order to assist in the provision of a quality financial service to the school.
• Can work with initiative and collaboratively within a team to implement policies, practices and procedures consistently.
• Has the drive, ability and commitment to help raise standards.
• Has excellent communication and highly developed interpersonal skills to work with all partners.
• Is hard-working, enthusiastic and highly motivated and has good organisational skills.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 25/01/2019, 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 11th February 2019
For further details, please contact Samantha Bunn on 0121 472 1238 or email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An application form, job description and person specification are available for download here or on the school website at: https://sellyparkgirls.org/staff-vacancies
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.