Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Fixed term end date: Summer Term 2019
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 class teacher to join our vibrant and happy school. We are a successful primary school with a strong commitment to raising levels of attainment through a creative approach to the curriculum.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive staff
- a positive and caring ethos
- eager, interesting children
- supportive parents and governors.
“There is a real sense of a close-knit school community where pupils show compassion and care for one another.”
“Pupils continue to enjoy their learning and achieve success”
“The varied and engaging curriculum supports pupils’ learning effectively”
Ofsted March 2017
The post is for a full time class teacher to work in one of our Key Stage 2 classes.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• able to develop excellent relationships in order to inspire, challenge and support
• a highly successful teacher with a track record of good and outstanding teaching
• uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
• able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
Additional Information & How to Apply
Wolston St Margaret's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - please ring 024 76542212 to arrange a suitable time.
Completed applications need to be returned to the school by post, email or hand by 3pm on Monday 28th January to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have not been contacted by Friday 1st February then your application will have been unsuccessful
Closing date: 28 January 2019Supporting documents