Cleaner - The Friary School
Hourly pay rate
£8.50 per hour
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
Term Time plus 2 weeks
15 hours per week – 3:15pm – 6:15pm
Thank you for your interest in the above vacancy.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Applying for the role
Please see attached job description for further requirements of the role. We are seeking to appoint from January 2019.Applications and a supporting letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information will then be sent to those applicants who are selected for interview. If you have not heard from us within one week of the closure date please assume your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications: 23rd January 2019
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mr M J Allman
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Cleaner Job Description and Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Pre Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire This will open in a new window
- Guidance Notes This will open in a new window
- Recruitment Monitoring Form This will open in a new window