Teacher - Ref: TV63118
Beacon Primary School, Davis Road
New Invention, Willenhall, WV12 5HA
Tel: 01922 710874
We are seeking to appoint a full time Mainscale Teacher to start in the Summer Term.
Beacon Primary is an ambitious, successful and inclusive primary school with a growing reputation in Willenhall. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. Due to increasing numbers, we are seeking to appoint a main scale teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning and has the ability to lead staff by example
- Inspires and motivates parents, carers and children
- Has a secure knowledge of teaching phonics
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
- Demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment
- Is a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on 01922 710874.
The application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.beaconprimaryschool.co.uk
Informal visits: Monday 21st January and Monday 28th January at 4pm
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th February
Shortlisting: Monday 11th February
Interviews: Thursday 14th February