Class Teacher - Hayes Meadow Primary School
Required for 29th April 2019
Temporary post to cover a maternity leave in Year One
Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher. Applicants should have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner having high expectations of themselves and their pupils.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, inspirational practitioner with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards of teaching and learning.
- A creative, positive person who enjoys creating memorable experiences for pupils.
- Passionate about teaching and learning ensuring every child is reaching what they are capable of.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community.
We can offer:
- Pupils who are caring, well behaved and have a love of learning.
- A happy and welcoming environment.
- A hard working, friendly, dedicated team who are committed to providing the best for their pupils.
- Supportive parents who value the school.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
- A supportive and professional governing board committed to raising standards.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date: Monday 4th February at 12 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 11th February
All completed application forms to be returned to the School Office.
Hayes Meadow Primary School
Tel: 01543 490616
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.