Class Teacher - Limbrick Wood Primary School
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated class teacher, who through enthusiasm and skills:
• Puts children at the heart of everything they do
• Can demonstrate the potential to become an outstanding teacher and be willing to learn from others whilst sharing their own good practice
• Will have high expectations which will impact upon the academic achievement of children in your class
• Will make a significant contribution to the inclusive and nurturing ethos of the school
• Will have a clear understanding of safeguarding regulations
• Is committed to working as part of a team
Limbrick Wood continues to be a “good” school (Ofsted February 2018). We can offer:
• A school which is well led and managed where leaders support staff effectively to ensure that all pupils are challenged to make good progress
• The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
• A warm, welcoming, inclusive community
• A commitment to professional development opportunities
• A supportive group of staff, governors and parents
• A fantastic group of children that work enthusiastically with all adults and each other
• Effective in-class bespoke training via our teaching and learning consultant
• Music and PE taught by specialists
• A pastoral lead and a team of exceptional teaching assistants who work across the school to support our children’s needs
• iPad and laptop
This position is suitable for an NQT. If you are interested in joining our team, visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Jenny Drysdale (School Business Manager) on 024 7646 6744 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.
Application packs should be downloaded below. The completed application form should be emailed to: email@example.com
Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday 27th January 2019
Interview/Observation Dates: Week commencing Monday 4th February 2019
Start Date: Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible
If applicants haven’t been contacted by 15th February, unfortunately their application has not been successful.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc