Travel & Tourism Teacher – Shireland Collegiate Academy
Required for April 2019 for qualified teachers, September 2019 for NQT’s (an early start will be considered for NQT’s).
Shireland Collegiate Academy is the founding school of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust. Shireland is an oversubscribed Ofsted Outstanding school with a national and international reputation in the use of technology to enhance learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to teach Science and motivate students across all ability ranges and key stages
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
In return we will offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both secondary and primary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including national and international experts in their field.
- An ICT rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Monday 28 January 2019.
For application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TMS/UPS (£23,720-£35,008) per annum pro rata
Waterloo Road, Smethwick B66 4ND
Monday 28th January 2019 at 8.00amSupporting documents