Level 3 Learning Support Assistant
The Governors wish to appoint a full time Level 3 Learning Support Assistant with experience of working in Early Years with children who have Special Educational Needs.
- Are you committed to making a difference for children and passionate about helping them achieve their best?
- Are you caring, calm, friendly and patient?
- Are you a hardworking, highly motivated and organised person, who has good communication skills and manages their time well?
- Are you a team player who is willing to share ideas, flexible, open to change and always willing to have a go at new things?
- Have you a Level 3 qualification in childcare/ early education or supporting teaching and learning in school?
- Have you experience of working with children in early years with language and communication difficulties?
- Have you experience of working as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant in a school based Nursery or Reception class or as a Deputy Manager and SENCo in a Nursery?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then we want to hear from you!
We can offer a welcoming and supportive school, with consistently good teaching, a supportive parental community, good behaviour across the school, effective in house coaching and opportunities for professional development.
Applicants are encouraged to access the school website to gain further information about our school:
The successful candidate will be employed 37 hours per week, 8:00am to 4:00pm term time only (3:30pm finish on Friday).
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to the usual statutory references, health and disclosure & barring (DBS) checks as the school is committed to the safeguarding and protection of our pupils.
Closing date: 31/01/2019
Interviews: 12/02/2019 and 13/02/2019
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/