KS2 Class Teacher
Salary: £23720 - £39406 per annum
School THE COPPICE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Contract type: Full time/permanent
Suitable for: (Experienced teacher or NQT)
Phase: KS2 (year group to suit)
Start date: September 2019
The Coppice Primary School, Shawhurst Lane, Hollywood, Birmingham B47 5JN
The Coppice is one of the top performing schools in the area. We are annually over-subscribed, being a hugely popular school. We have a superb NQT induction programme, recognised as ‘excellent’ by the Local Authority. We have a great reputation for being a warm, welcoming and supportive school. Though in a semi-rural part of Worcestershire, we closely border Birmingham and Solihull.
Benefits of joining our team:
- There is great support for any newcomer - we are three form entry, so you will be working with a team of experienced staff who will assist with planning, preparation and assessment.
- Our children are lovely, being well-behaved and motivated to learn.
- Enhanced starting salary for exceptional candidates.
- Being a large school, there are more opportunities for career development.
- We place a high degree of importance on the professional development of staff (as noted by Ofsted).
- Staff laptop for every teacher
- We offer a heavily subsidised BUPA membership
If you would like more information then please do contact the headteacher, Bill Heptinstall, on 01564 826709. To arrange a visit, please, contact our office on the above number, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coppice Primary School is wholly committed to safeguarding our children, and, as part of this, the successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date: Friday 15th March 2019