Business Development Co-ordinator
The Black Country Consortium Ltd has a division called the Black Country Growth Hub.
The Black Country Growth Hub helps individuals, Start-Ups and SME companies located in the Black Country to find and access bespoke business support products and services that help to drive real business growth. For 2019, the Black Country Growth Hub is building upon the service we provide and re-launching with a more focussed dedication to helping businesses. We’re expanding the Growth Hub Business Team and looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic employees who will play a key role in the effective delivery of business support in the Black Country.
With the above in mind, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Co-ordinator to join the team.
The Growth Hub Business Development Co-ordinator will be an integral part of a small team that delivers a 'real and meaningful' business support sign-posting service to help individuals and businesses access the support that is available to help drive business growth.
As Growth Hub Business Development Co-ordinator, you will be expected to:
- Work with the Head of the Black Country Growth Hub and Black Country Growth Hub Business Development Managers, to support the operations of the Growth Hub.
- Be the initial point of contact for business support enquiries received via telephone, website and social media.
- Enter and manage data in the CRM system, keeping track of clients’ progress and interactions, ensuring accurate and timely records at all times.
- Work co-operatively and as part of the wider Business Team in helping to deliver prompt, efficient and effective administration and business support (via the telephone and additional resources on the Black Country Growth Hub website - including signposting to other nationwide support available to individuals and businesses within the Black Country).
- Assist the Growth Hub Executive Team with project claims and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist the wider Marketing and Communications team in co-ordinating Black Country Growth Hub events, seminars and business-facing support groups.
- General administration, finance and logistics support for the wider Business Team.
- Support the communications, marketing and publicity activities of the programme.
The role comes with benefits (including: pension, free parking, flexi-time scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and numerous discount at the local shopping centre) and are offered on a Fixed-Term basis until March 2020 (with the possibility of extending dependent on business need).
Please apply by submitting your current CV and covering letter (stating why you think you would be suitable for the role) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.