Part-time Service Support Officer - Quality Assurance Unit
At Sandwell Children’s Trust, we put the child at the heart of everything we do.
Praised by Ofsted for our ‘ambitious improvement plan’ and our ‘renewed energy and determination to improve services for children and families’, at Sandwell Children’s Trust we are well on the way to becoming the region’s employer of choice.
In the Trust we are transforming the way we do things and we want to strengthen our teams to enable us to provide intervention and preventative solutions for the families we work with. We have the freedom to make quick decisions that matter the most, resulting in the best possible outcomes.
We believe in providing the best possible work environment and opportunities for our staff, where together with an inspirational leadership team we strive to serve our purpose of improving the lives of children and young people.
The Trust are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to join the Business Admin function of the Quality Assurance Unit. This is a fixed term contract/secondment opportunity to cover maternity leave until December 2019.
Hours: 20 per week
Closing date - 28th January 2019
If you are flexible, enjoy a challenge and can work to tight deadlines, then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team and will primarily provide minute taking for ICPC's, RCPC's and LAC reviews.
Duties will include:
- Providing comprehensive support to social work staff across the service
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of IT information
- First point of contact to service users and social workers
- Work as part of team
- Scanning and uploading of documents
What you need to be successful in this role
- You will be an experienced administrator
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration is desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft Packages
- Ability to plan and organise diaries
- Ability to work from our different sites across the Sandwell Borough.
- Excellent communication skills and a good attention to detail
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Jean Butler on 0121 569 8476.
This post requires a standard DBS check.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received.