Leadership Group Pay Range: L15 - L21 £56,434 - £65,384
WOODCOCK HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL, Far Wood Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 1BS
Chair of Governors: Mr T Cashmore
Head Teacher: Mrs H J Kitaratzis (Acting)
The vacancy arises due to the resignation of the previous Head Teacher at the end of the Summer Term, 2018
Woodcock Hill Primary School is a single form-entry mixed Primary school for pupils aged 4 to 11 years, which currently has 206 pupils on roll.
The Governors of Woodcock Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced individual to lead our school in the next phase of our development.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who will:
- Provide strong focussed leadership that will inspire and motivate staff
- Have the highest expectations of our children to ensure they succeed by nurturing, supporting and inspiring them
- Deliver on the school’s vision of working in partnership with our parents and local community
- Have the highest expectations that our children will achieve and progress
- Ensure the Post Ofsted Action Plan continues to deliver the required improvements
- Continue to seek and receive advice from our partnership with local schools
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of the Autumn Term, 2019 or earlier if possible.
Informal contact with the school is most welcome.
Closing Date: Friday 15 February 2019, 9 am
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.