Salary Range L16- L22 £57,934 - £67,008
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
ST JUDE'S PRIMARY SCHOOL, Baverstock Road, Birmingham, B14 5PD
Telephone Number: 0121 464 5069, Email Address: email@example.com
Start Date: 01.09.19
‘We live, love and learn together joyfully in Jesus’ name’
St Jude’s Catholic Primary School is a one form entry school, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2016.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and committed leader who has the passion, knowledge and skills to fulfil the potential of our school family.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic education.
• Have the vision, ambition and ability to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire others.
• Have high expectations of themselves, pupils and staff and have proven leadership and management skills at a senior level.
• Be committed to high academic achievement and giving our diverse intake of children the opportunity to reach their God given potential.
• Be passionate about pastoral care and high standards of behaviour.
• Maintain and develop positive relationships with Governors, staff, parents/carers, the parish, Diocese, partner schools and the wider community.
• Manage finances efficiently and effectively to maximise performance and ensure the financial sustainability of the school.
We are able to offer:
• A welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos where, ‘We live, love and learn together joyfully in Jesus’ name’.
• A caring, talented and committed staff team, who are keen to build on our already high standards.
• The opportunity to lead and manage a school with the potential to be outstanding.
• Enthusiastic, happy, caring children.
• Supportive Governors and parents.
• A commitment to continued professional development, mentoring and peer support.
Closing Date: 28/02/2019, 12 noon
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 0121 464 5069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from, and returnable to, Mrs Dawn Feeney, Clerk to the Governing Body at: email@example.com
Shortlisting: Thursday 7th March 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 14th March 2019
The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment. Please note we do not accept CVs.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.