School Crossings Patrol Warden

£18,065 - £19,945 (Pro Rata)
07 Feb 2019
31 Dec 2019
Job Ref
Contract Type
Working Pattern
Part Time

School Crossings Patrol Wardens & Mobile Wardens

£18,065 - £19,945  ( Pro Rata)

Working from 8 hrs per week

School Crossing Patrol Wardens required at the following schools:

Woodgate J & I Bartley Green, Woodthorpe J & I Kings Heath, St Michaels J&I Bartley Green, Sunridge Primary Kingstanding, Brookfield Primary Soho, Aston Tower Community School Aston, Lyndon Green J&I Sheldon, St Martin De Porres Moseley, St Joseph’s Sutton Coldfield, Stechford J & I, Anglesey Primary Lozells, Our Lady Shard End, Holte & Lozells School,  Princethorpe J & I, Heathfield Primary Handsworth, St James Primary Handsworth, Queensbridge School Moseley (1hr mornings only) Acocks Green Primary, Clifton Road J & I School Balsall Heath. Blakenhale Academy Sheldon, Oval Academy Stechford, Stanville J & I Sheldon, St Barnabas Primary Erdington, Nonsuch Primary Bartley Green, Harborne Primary, Thornton Primary Washwood Heath & Greenholm Primary Great Barr . We also have further locations across the city.

For Mobile Wardens

  • A car allowance will be provided.


  • A suitably insured and taxed vehicle is required.


  • Mobile Wardens will also require a home or mobile phone number.


You will be available both mornings and afternoons working term time only and will assist at places where children/adults cross roads on their way to and from school (or on their way from one part of a school to another) during the prescribed hours, ensuring their safe passage, and will also be responsible for reporting any problems encountered to supervisors. You must have good verbal communication skills to enable you to communicate effectively with a range of people in differing situations. All leave must be taken in school holidays.

Successful applicants will be provided with a uniform and training.

A Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken.

“Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants.  All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.”




Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification

Similar jobs

Similar jobs