Salary: £59265 - £68667 per annum
At Holyoakes Field First School we are embarking on some exciting changes and are looking to appoint an outstanding Headteacher to lead us into the future. We will shortly be converting to become part of a new Multi Academy Trust and we are due to relocate to a brand new, larger school
We are a successful school with an established record, recognised by OFSTED in November 2017 as ‘Good’. We serve a diverse community where our pupils make good progress. We have strong values which are fundamental to what we do and are ingrained in the family life of the school. Our motto of being a ‘Happy, Friendly, Fun and Safe’ environment for children, families and staff is recognised and celebrated by all stakeholders.
Governors are seeking a leader who will:
- Have the vision and ability to provide outstanding leadership through the next major phase of the school’s growth and change.
- Nurture and cherish children, promoting their confidence, well-being and development as learners.
- Be a teacher at heart, with passion for education and high expectations for all learners.
- Be open, approachable and have consistency in their leadership.
- Have a proven record of leading, developing and motivating staff, ensuring a culture of collaborative and supportive leadership.
- Be highly aware of current and future changes within education.
- Have the ability to trust, support and empower staff, with a clear vision for shaping our future.
- Value and support parents and carers, and engage with the local community for the benefit of the school.
- Be personally well organised, dynamic and passionate.
In return our school can offer:
- A strong and enthusiastic leadership team to support you.
- A dedicated, talented and able teaching staff which is passionate about pupils’ progress, development and well-being.
- A caring and supportive Governing Body
- Proud and hardworking pupils, with an excellent attitude towards learning and behaviour.
- A great opportunity to lead a dynamic and culturally diverse first school.
- An outstanding opportunity to lead the school at a pivotal stage in its growth and development.
If you are dynamic, driven and passionate we would love to invite you to visit our school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
This post is subject to the general conditions of service for a Headteacher as set out in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions document.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday March 12th.
Interviews will take place on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March.
You are most welcome to arrange a visit to the school in the period Monday 25th February to Thursday 7th March. Please contact the School Office to make arrangements on 01527 62928.
Closing date: 8th March 2019
It is essential that applicants use the Standard Teaching Application Form. We cannot accept CVs. Please forward all applications to email@example.com