Are you an outstanding Leader?
Do you have the vision, moral purpose and creativity to take this exceptional School into the next exciting phase of its evolution?
Application closing date: 17th March 2019
Interview process: 3rd & 4th April 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
Brooke School is a very special family. Its pupils are a daily inspiration. As you will see from the school’s website, and as may be experienced through the privilege of a visit, this is a multi-dimensional, innovative and trail-blazing provision. The complexity and scale of the Brooke offer empower a very simple focus: enhancing progress, well-being and life-chances through bespoke, personalised curricula and experiences.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader. The new Headteacher will be an experienced leader and will have the talent, mind-set and skill-set to build upon an exceptional legacy. Brooke’s new Head will have multifaceted attributes. Amongst these qualities will be: moral purpose & courage, vision, integrity, resilience, creativity, passion, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, aspiration, communication skills, self-awareness, humility and depth of knowledge.
The new Headteacher will benefit from a powerful infrastructure of school and Unity MAT support:
- Awe-inspiring young people who are keen to learn.
- A dedicated and skilled workforce.
- An ethos founded upon relationships, trust, respect and mutual support.
- A supportive and proactive Local Governing Body.
- A supportive community of families and external partners.
- A highly effective leadership team.
- A united MAT moral imperative: community school improvement and sharing the journey towards sustainably and consistently outstanding outcomes for our pupils.
- A MAT that is loyal, outward-facing and collaborative.
- Multi-Academy Trust Minded – our schools celebrate the success of others, as well as themselves, and share accountabilities.
- Active encouragement and celebration of the individual school’s pursuance of its own unique evolution, within a robust governance arrangement.
- A CEO who is committed to empowering Headteachers to run their own schools, and to focus upon Teaching & Learning.
- Opportunities to develop professionally, and to have significant MAT-wide impact.
For further information please see the attached brochure.
Method of Application
To apply for this role please click on the apply button. As part of your application you will be required to record a video and write a letter of application. Full details are listed in the online application form.
If you are unable to use the 'apply' button please contact the Resourcing Team on 01926 418125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are cordially invited to visit Brooke School during the week beginning 4th March 2019. Please contact Christine Prestidge (HR Manager) at Brooke School to confirm arrangements.
Phone: 01788 812324
For further information regarding the School please visit www.brookeschool.co.uk
Brooke School values equality and diversity and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment practices, including an enhanced DBS check.
Brooke School Brochure