Lead Office Manager – St Philips Catholic Primary School
2 days left
As part of our exciting leadership expansion, St Catherine of Siena Catholic Academy and its directors are looking to appoint an experienced Lead Office Manager to join our Strategic Finance Team and support the ongoing operational development of our offices across all four schools.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to contribute to the development of our company as well as our office managers.
The successful candidate will be a strong multi-tasker who can balance the responsibilities of their own office management, alongside developing best practice in all four schools. They will also be a very diligent and forward-thinking individual who can exemplify best practice and intuitively coach, mentor and support the development of others.
The role will line managed by the Senior Executive Principal & Accounting Officer of SCOS MAC. However, their roles will also involve working closely with the Directors, Head teachers and administration staff to drive financial and operational change within SCOS and secure strong collaboration and systems across all four schools. The post will provide an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly skilled individual to help shape the future of SCOS MAC, develop their own skills and professional capacity as well as provide strong, experienced support to the four schools as they grow and change during this phase of development.
The successful applicants will be able to:
- Model the school’s Catholic ethos, professionally and personally
- Take a lead responsibility for all 4 schools’ offices and office managers.
- Take a lead role in collaborative working across the MAC.
- Be external facing and help to foster strong support and strong links between all four schools.
In line with the school’s safeguarding policy, all candidates should hold a current enhanced DBS check or be prepared to undergo DBS clearance as well as to sign a Disqualification by Association declaration.
References will be taken up before interview.
We can offer:
- an opportunity to excel and further develop the skills required to pursue an ambitious career path
- an opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of the academy
- a committed and motivated staff team supported by a dedicated Board of Directors
A full job description and personal specification are available on the school website or from the school office.
Application is via a CES application form accompanied by a cover letter to the Chair of the MAC Board (no more than two sides of A4) stating the candidate’s:
- Suitability for the role
- Self-identified developmental needs
- Previous experience linked to key areas of the job description
- How he/she will contribute to the effectiveness of the school, particularly in the areas identified above
Closing date: 25th March 10:00
Shortlisting: 25th March 16:00
Interviews for candidates: Shortlisted candidates will be informed of interview dates.
37 hours per week, term time only
Band F SCP 32-37 (£29,055-£33,136) per annum pro rata
Messenger Road, Smethwick B66 3DU
Monday 25th March 2019 at 10.00amSupporting documents