Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
EDEN BOYS’ SCHOOL, Wellhead Lane, Perry Barr, Birmingham, B42 2SY
Telephone Number: 0121 657 7070, Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1st September 2019
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 students. It is part of a successful family of schools, run by the Star Trust. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
Star Academies is a Mixed Multi-Academy Trust running a rapidly expanding network of Faith and Non-Faith Primary and Secondary schools in Lancashire, Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire, West Midlands and London
At Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham we nurture innovation and develop resiliency in our pupils, to enable them to achieve success and realise their true potential. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our unshakeable belief that every pupil is unique and special and has the capacity within themselves to succeed.
We seek an outstanding Teacher of English at this exciting time in the school’s life. If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. You will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do
The successful candidate will:
• Have a degree
• Be able to demonstrate your impact on progress of your learners
• Be an ‘Outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners.
• Be organised, energetic and dedicated to making a difference to your learners and the school.
You will find a school that is:
• Is passionate about its mission of ‘creating an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service’
• Has a supportive ethos and concern for the wellbeing of all members of our learning community
• Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
• Is well ordered with high standards of commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
There are excellent professional development opportunities for the right candidate and we would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, candidates are encouraged to contact
Erica Packard on 0121 657 7070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25/03/2019, 4pm
For an application form please email: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted for this post.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.