Estates Team leader
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for;
An Estates Services Team Leader to manage and supervise a team of cleaners to ensure the highest possible standards of cleaning are being delivered within the Borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth.
The focus of the role is to ensure standards are maintained, however, you will also be required to:
- Liaise with Housing Officers on matters relating to the general enforcement of tenancy conditions including investigations of fly-tipping, anti-social behaviour etc.
- Lead in the monitoring of standards on the estates, through regular and ad hoc block inspections, either alone or in conjunction with managers, tenant representatives and Members, taking appropriate remedial action on problems encountered.
- Provide a responsive customer service to residents in relation to cleaning standards on the estates. Proactively responding to issues raised by residents in relation to estate services.
- Monitor contracted services on the estates, ensuring that any failure in service is addressed promptly.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in a Supervisory/Management position
- Previous experience in a non-domestic cleaning environment.
- A Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews will take place Tuesday 16th April 2019.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Nicola Topping - Landlord Services Manager
024 7637 6523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Nuneaton and Bedworth Values