Customer Services Assistant - Bedworth Library
19.5 hours per week
£9,165 - £9,840 per annum
- Good Numeracy and Literacy, which includes the ability to work with decimal numbers and the ability to sort alphabetically.
- 4 GCSE passes (grade A-C or equivalent) to include English and Maths.
- Courteous and effective communication skills in person, by telephone and in writing.
- Experience of working with members of the public in a customer service environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience of using ICT and Windows based computer packages.
For a full description of the post please view the Job Description and Person Specification Additional Information and How to apply
For further information about this vacancy please contact Denise Widdows on 01788 533 263 (Rugby Library) 01926 476 730 (Nuneaton Library) 07798756471 (Mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24th March 2019
Interview date: 8th April 2019
Our method of application is online,you will also be required to upload your CV and a supporting statement of how you meet the essential criteria.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your emails on a regular basis after submitting your application.
For updates on our latest recruitment news and vacancies follow us on https://twitter.com/wccjobs
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.