Teaching Assistant - Colwich Church of England Primary School
The Headteacher and Governors of this popular and successful Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teaching Assistant to join our committed and supportive staff team in June 2019. Colwich School, along with two local primary schools, is part of the Mid-Trent Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
* Can work one to one to support a pupil with special educational needs
* Can provide feedback to teachers in relation to progress and behaviour
* Can attend to the pupil's personal needs and provide advice to assist in their social health development
* Can support the pupil's access to learning using appropriate strategies and resources
* Can devise and implement appropriate behaviour management strategies
In return we can offer:
* An enthusiastic and supportive team
* Children who are happy and eager to learn
* A commitment to high quality professional development
* A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
* A strong partnership with parents, the local church, the Multi-Academy Trust schools and the local community
Closing date: 27 March (midday) 2019
Interviews: 3 April 2019
All completed forms to be returned to Mrs Clay at school.
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Vacancy Type Part time - Temporary (for 2 terms in the first instance but likely to be extended)
Hours 12 - (initially - may increase) over 5 mornings