Teaching Assistant - Willenhall Community Primary School & Whitmore Park Primary School
The governors of this successful and innovative school wish to appoint a well-motivated and enthusiastic person to join a welcoming and highly motivated PE staff. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope with changing priorities.
The position is to work across the Federation of Whitmore Park and Willenhall Community Primary Schools
Candidates should have:
• a good general education with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• strong communication skills
• the ability to use relevant technology/equipment
• the ability to relate positively to children and adults
• the ability to work as part of a team
• a commitment to lead after-school clubs
• a commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
• previous experience of working in a primary school would be advantageous but not essential
• an understanding of the Primary PE Curriculum
In your application form please detail the skills, knowledge and expertise which are required to become a successful Teaching Assistant. If you are interested, a visit to the school is highly recommended. For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone on 02476 302004 or e-mail email@example.com.
30 hours per week, term time only plus 5 training days
Fixed term until August 2020
Application forms and further details are available below. Completed application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address.
Closing date: 3 April 2019
Interview dates: Week beginning 8 April 2019
Start date: 1 September 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf