Awesome Year 1 Teacher Needed for April Start!
Contract Type: Both permanent and fixed term - short-term in the first instance (August 2019) with possibility of a permanent position.
MOOR GREEN PRIMARY ACADEMY, Moor Green Lane, Birmingham, B13 8QP
Telephone Number: 0121 464 5662
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: April 2019
If you are driven to Enrich Lives and Unlock Potential, we need YOU!
- An excellent practitioner keen to work in a supportive and principle based school?
- Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds?
- Skilled in providing personalised provision for SEND children?
- Able to facilitate rapid language acquisition for EAL children?
- Passionate about creativity and fun?
- Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
- Unafraid of hard work?
- Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks?
- Keen to be challenged to become the best teacher that you can be?
- Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen?
- Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If so, you would love to work at Moor Green Primary Academy – graded outstanding by Ofsted in February 2019!
This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. We feel sure this opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our outstanding team.
We can offer you:
• A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidate across the West Midlands Multi-Academy Trust;
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.;
• Opportunity to work alongside an outstanding teacher, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflectivity;
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths;
• An excellent CPD training programme;
• A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to providing outstanding educational experiences;
• Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
• Enthusiastic and proactive parents who contribute to our harmonious school community.
Our school has made rapid progress and, having been recently graded outstanding by Ofsted, is now in a strong position to further accelerate learning for children and staff alike. We would like to hear from great teachers, with primary experience and a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children they teach.
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds!
Closing Date: 22/03/2019, 12.00 noon
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Tom Twort (Head of School) on 0121 464 566 or email: email@example.com
To request an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience – you need to meet our children!
Please email: email@example.com or call 0121 464 5662 to make further arrangements.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.