Class Teacher - St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
The Governors wish to appoint outstanding teachers to join our team.
The successful candidate will be
• Supportive of the school’s distinctive Catholic nature
• A highly-skilled teacher
• Highly organised
• Committed to achieving the highest standards
• Committed to their own professional development
We can offer
• A supportive and caring learning environment, which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff through a commitment to CPD.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge, and have a love for learning.
• Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking with local schools.
• Friendly, professional and experienced mentors who are available to support induction.
• A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Required from September 2019
Consideration given for both permanent and fixed term (maternity cover until February 2020) contracts.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, and can be arranged with the school office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02476 849910.
Application forms are available to download below or from our school website:
www.stmschool.co.uk. Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Applications should be returned to Mrs Debbie Hetherington, School Business Manager at Debbie.email@example.com.
Closing date: 12.00 noon on 30 April 2019
Interview date to be confirmed
Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
Class Teacher Career Stage Expectations.pdf
Class Teacher Job Description.pdf
Class Teacher Person Specification.pdf
Notes to Applicants.pdf
Recruitment Monitoring Form.doc
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act Disclosure Form.doc
Teacher Application Form.doc