NQT Teacher - Pennyhill Primary School
NQT vacancy at Pennyhill Primary School
Are you looking for your first teaching post to start in September 2019?
Would you like to work in a supportive, creative environment?
Do you have the potential to be a good or outstanding teacher?
If so then Pennyhill Primary School will be ideal for you.
Pennyhill is a three form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We are close to Great Barr, Walsall and Wednesbury so if you live in or close to these locations this could be an ideal commute for you.
We have fantastic well-behaved children, supportive and enthusiastic colleagues for you to work with and a leadership team who will work closely with you to support your professional development.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, highly motivated NQT to join our team in KS2.
We can offer you:
- Excellent support. You will have access to the Local Authority induction package as well a school specific support tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Plenty of opportunities to work with and plan with colleagues; being in a large school means that you are not isolated
- Opportunities to participate in team teaching and coaching
- A well-resourced environment with high quality facilities
- A laptop and iPad to aid your planning and teaching
If you would like to apply for a post in our school please telephone the school on 588 2230 to request a pack.
If you would like to visit us before applying this can also be arranged, again make a call to the school office and we will be happy to arrange this.
All completed application forms should be returned directly to the school.
Closing date is 28th March 2019 at 9am
Interviews Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
Full Time, fixed term until 31 August 2020 due to pupil premium
Teachers Main Pay Range £23,720 - £35,008
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich B71 3BU
Thursday 28th March 2019 at 9.00amSupporting documents