3 days left
Judged as a “good” school in our recent Ofsted inspection (February 2019), Race Leys is a school on an exciting and ambitious journey. In our recently published report, HMI described our school as follows:
• Leaders are highly aspirational, promoting many opportunities …to widen pupils’ horizons
• The roles of middle leaders have been enhanced in a short space of time
• The curriculum is rooted in literacy and exposes pupils to a broad and balanced range of different subjects
• Current pupils are making strong progress in reading, writing and mathematics… this is a result of good teaching and effective additional support.
The successful candidate will be:-
• A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient class teacher
• A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all, including self
• Confident, inspirational, and able to communicate with clarity
• Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance
• Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward
• Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders
• For candidates with the relevant experience, there may be the opportunity to take on the leadership of a key curriculum area across the school.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Race Leyes Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please complete the application document. Please include email addresses and direct/mobile phone numbers of two professional referees, making clear in what capacity they know you. This must be submitted along with your CV and Supporting Statement to complete your application.
Please ensure your supporting letter of application (no more than 2 sides A4) outlines your career experiences to date and how you feel you would be a good fit for this role. We are keen to know specific things about you including your areas of strength and interest within the Primary curriculum and how you see yourself in relation to the school’s vision. Please note that a generic statement will not be considered.
Please ensure your CV contains no chronological gaps and has full and accurate information.
Please submit your completed letter of application, CV and Supporting Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 March 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 1 April 2019.
School Disclosure Form