Class Teacher (Fixed Term)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed teacher to join our successful village Primary School commencing September 2019.
Fixed term contract 31st August 2020
The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner and would be expected to demonstrate an ability and willingness to:
• meet the DFE Teachers Standards;
• work in Key Stages 1 and 2 or EYFS as required.
• deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and good pupil progress;
• take a full and positive role in the ethos of the school;
• lead one or two areas of the curriculum, depending on experience;
• make a wider contribution to the school community e.g. through PFA events and curriculum enrichment.
We can offer:
• well behaved children who are eager to learn and proud of their school;
• a well-resourced school within extensive grounds that lend themselves well to learning outdoors;
• excellent professional development opportunities;
• an enthusiastic, buoyant and hardworking team.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Shustoke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. D Smith, Office Manager tel. 01675 481 319 to make an appointment.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 4th April 2019Supporting documents
Self Disclosure Form