Class Teacher (Waterside Primary School)
Class Teacher required (Fixed Term).
Due to our expanding school and one member of staff relocating from September, the Head Teacher, Governors, staff and children of our highly successful primary school, wish to appoint a passionate teacher to join our inspirational and friendly team. The post will be suitable for aspirational and motivated teachers. NQT are welcome to apply. Our team at Waterside is dedicated, passionate and committed, to promote the team school ethos of ‘Empowering learners…to achieve dreams’.
Waterside Primary School can offer:
- Spectacular children who deserve the best and have excellent attitudes to learning.
- A school that works in collaboration with other schools as a National Support School.
- A full induction, mentoring and bespoke training package that is specific to individual needs.
- A fully committed and supportive Governing body.
- A hard working, fun and committed team of staff that support one another endless.
Interested candidates can collect an application pack from the school office or email the school. Visits to the school, prior to application, are strongly recommended and will take place with the SLT team.
Closing Date: Monday 1st April 2019 – 9.00am
Shortlisting: Monday 1st April 2019 – 9.30am
Interviews: 4th & 5th April 2019 – times to be arranged
Completed applications must be emailed or posted to the Head Teacher, Mrs J Knowles. To apply for this vacancy and book a visit please contact the school office on 01782 234630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org