Business Support Assistant
18.5 Hours per week – 12 months Temporary
Senior Business Support Assistant – Newcastle/Moorlands
12 Months – Temporary – 18.5 hours per week.
Adult Social Care and Health and Safeguarding Business Support provides high quality customer centred and value for money business support services that underpin all service operations and contribute to frontline improvements within Social Care and Health.
This post is part of the countywide business support team who provide support to ALD Operational Teams/SCC Appointees and the Mental Health Team in the North.
We are looking to appoint to a temporary Grade 5 Senior Business Support Assistant role for our Newcastle/Moorlands double district.
The Mental Health Team in the North urgently require administrative support around the following;
• Care director systems, processes and pathways. This postholder will take responsibility for maintaining and advising on data quality issues, performance, scanning and saving key documents to a client record. They will be able to run advanced finds and provide valuable insight and reports into performance and data quality.
• Assist with the processing of financial transactions using Integra
• To ensure the service is robust in key deliverables around supporting payment of invoices, maintaining and maximising customer satisfaction and ensuring the reputation and the sustainability of the financial management for team can be achieved.
• To undertake a range of Customer Care duties. This will include filtering telephone calls, answering questions from members of the public and other agencies on the services of the team and the wider service.
• Support Adult Safeguarding investigations.
To be successful in the role it is important that you have worked in a very busy office environment and can work well under pressure. You will make full use of the Department’s IT facilities including accurately maintaining, monitoring and analysing data. You should be self-motivated, flexible with excellent time management skills. You will also be required to work from other offices when required.
For more information about the role please contact: Jacqui Clark, Business Support Officer on 01785 895862 or Louise Kelsall, Business Support Manager on 01785 356832
Closing date: 01/04/2019
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs)
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
Closing Date: 01/04/2019
Interview Date: TBC (if applicable)
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.