Class Teacher -St Marys Catholic Primary School
The Academy Representative Committee of St Mary's wish to appoint:
A KS1 teacher working in a mixed Year 1 /Year 2 class to join our warm, friendly and hardworking team.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
We can offer:
- An exciting teaching opportunity at our small school in an idyllic rural location
- A happy Catholic school community
- Positive happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent home/school parish links
- A committed team of friendly supportive staff and governors
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic teacher or a non-Catholic teacher who is committed to the Catholic ethos of the school and is able to actively contribute to that ethos.
- Is an excellent practitioner who will help to promote high standards of behaviour and attainment.
- Is a team player who is committed to their own professional development and to that of their colleagues.
- Who ideally has some teaching experience and is quick and eager to both learn and develop.
- Has a sense of humour and a love of teaching.
- Has a friendly and caring nature.
- Is able to contribute to curriculum development. Please state curricular strengths.
- Prepared to take part in all aspects of school life.
- Has good organisational and interpersonal skills.
A visit to the school is essential to fully appreciate what the school can offer to the right candidate.
To arrange a visit please call the school on 01902 850261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An application must be made on a CES application form which can be downloaded from
All application forms are to be returned directly to the school.
Closing date: Friday 5th April 3.30p.m.
Interviews will take place week commencing 8th April 2019.
Archdiocese of Birmingham
St Mary's Catholic Primary School,
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk