Class Teacher - St Martin's CE Primary School
The Governing Body of St Martin's CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher as Maternity Cover from 1st September 2019 onwards. This post is likely to be in KS2 but this could be changed dependant on candidate and previous experience.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of delivering consistently good creative lessons which engage and motivate pupils.
- See partnerships with parents/carers as an essential tool for raising achievement. Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a team.
Our school can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils with excellent behaviour for learning. A dedicated staff team committed to achieving high standards
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for further training for career development.
Application are invited from all teachers with proven success in the classroom and with excellent references. NQT's are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments to tour the school on Wednesday 10th April and Thursday 11th April 2019 can be made through the school office.
If you are interested in applying for this important position at our school, please complete the application form and return directly to the school.
As part of the appointment process, candidates selected for interview will be observed teaching in their own setting or at our school.
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 21 st May 2019
If you have not heard from the school within one week of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
Full time - fixed term until July 2020 due to maternity leave
Teacher Main Range £23,720 - £35,008
St Martin's CE Primary School, Lower Church Lane, Tipton DY4 7PG
Wednesday 1st May 2019Supporting documents