at Abbey Stadium Sports Centre, Redditch
£20,541 - £23,866 per annum, (pro rata if part time)
37 hrs per week on a 3 week rotating rota to include evenings and weekends
Rubicon Leisure is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals to work as part of our new team. We would like to hear from you if you:
• Possess a National Pool Lifeguard (NPLQ), Pool Plant operator’s (PPO) and Full First Aid at Work Qualification (FAW)
• Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy wet and dry leisure centre
• Are able to lead and motivate front line teams and create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
• Has a strong work ethic
• Are focused on delivering excellent customer service standards
• Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
• Are able to support us to drive income generation across all areas of the business
• Create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public bank holidays.
All Rubicon Leisure employees benefit from, admission into our company pension scheme, competitive holiday entitlement (including additional leave for bank holidays), overtime payments when available.
For more information on the position contact Scott Brinkworth on 01527 60206 or to apply, email a current CV to Scott Brinkworth, Operations Manager. Email address: email@example.com
Apply by 17 April 2019
Rubicon Leisure operates an equal opportunities policy and applicants are positively encouraged irrespective of sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, race or religion.
For a full list of all our current vacancies and opportunities why not visit www.wmjobs.co.uk
Working in Partnership with Redditch and Bromsgrove Councils
Job Description and Person Spec