Teacher of Maths
Salary: £23720 - £39406 per annum
To Start September 2019
We are looking for someone with the energy, enthusiasm, commitment, and creativity to join our vibrant Mathematics Faculty where teachers work together and are encouraged to take measured risks and innovate to inspire all students to make excellent progress from their starting points.
The successful candidate should be able to teach Mathematics to key stage 3 and 4; however the ability to also teach to key stage 5 would be an advantage.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs, recent entrants to the profession, or experienced teachers
Woodrush High School is an extremely popular and oversubscribed Academy. We are a Good school, a Teaching school and a recognised National Support school. We have a ‘family’ ethos and a strong commitment to building professional relationships, with staff and students alike. Our students are enthusiastic, keen to learn and range in age from 11 to 18 years old.
We are situated in a pleasant suburban area on the borders of Birmingham, Solihull and Worcestershire only 5 minutes from Junction 3 of the M4
- Passionate about teaching your subject?
- Reflective and dedicated to improving your practice?
- A caring professional practitioner who can build positive relationships and ensure young people are engaged and motivated to learn?
We can offer you:
- The benefit of being part of our Teaching School
- A wealth of CPD aimed at teachers at all stages and levels of experience
- Supportive Induction programme
- A high quality NQT induction programme (NQT Quality Mark gained 2016)
- Excellent opportunities for further development
- Gym membership at a reduced cost
Interested candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment.
To apply please download our application pack from our website www.woodrushhigh.worcs.sch.uk
Alternatively, please contact Mrs Robinson Headteacher’s PA on 01564 823777 or email her at email@example.com to have a pack emailed or posted out to you
Closing date first post Wednesday 3rd April 2019 interview will take place shortly thereafter.
Woodrush High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role