Class Teacher - All Saints’ Church of England Primary School
Required for September 2019
Full Time (Temporary 1 Year Contract)
We are bold in our ambition for what we want our school to be and are determined to improve and enhance the learning experience for all pupils. We are looking for a class teacher to join our well-motivated team.
We are looking for a teacher with:
- A passion for learning and teaching
- Potential to develop as an outstanding teacher
- Self-motivation, team spirit, creativity
- A determination to inspire
- Children and staff who are proud to be part of our school
- Confident, articulate learners
- Christian values and a strong sense of community
- A shared vision
- A commitment to, and capacity for improvement
Please contact the school for further information and to arrange a visit. Application packs can be downloaded at https://www.wmjobs.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email.
Closing date for applications: 5th April
Short listing: 9th April
Interviews: 10th and 11th April
All Saints’ Church of England Primary School
Burton upon Trent
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.