Senior Teaching Assistant (Etruscan Primary School)
Temporary to Cover Maternity Leave.
Etruscan Primary School and St. Mark’s CE (A) Primary School form the Shelton and Etruria Federation. As part of the federation there are greater opportunities for support, CPD and career progression for the successful applicant.
This post is for a Senior Teaching Assistant who is qualified to HLTA standards to start as soon as possible who is flexible working across Nursery to Year 6.
The School can offer:-
- Fantastic CPD opportunities across two schools
- A fantastic teaching and learning environment
- An effective and supportive leadership team
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- An excellent community culture, working in partnership to promote successful outcomes for all pupils across the federation
The children at Etruscan Primary School want excellent staff who will:
- Have high expectations for themselves and all pupils
- Be creative in supporting exciting learning opportunities
- Have a good understanding of phonics. Knowledge of RWI phonics, Singaporean maths desirable but not essential.
- Be enthusiastic, motivational, hardworking and able to work effectively with colleagues both in our school and across the Federation.
This is an exciting opportunity as the school continues on its journey to outstanding.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Mrs Julie Brookes, School Business Manager, on 01782 235711.
Closing Date: 18th April 2019
Short Listing: 29th April 2019
Interview Date: 3rd May 2019