KS2 Teacher (Alexandra Junior School)
In a very recent Ofsted inspection the effectiveness of leadership and management has been graded as 'Good' along with personal development, behaviour and welfare of the children. The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic key stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated team who can move forward with the progress of the school in years to come.
The successful candidate will:
- Put Children First
- Be hard-working and dedicated
- Have a positive attitude
- Make learning enjoyable
- Highly motivated and committed with high expectations of children's learning.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have a great sense of humour
We are a multi-cultural school with great community links which has a high emphasis on inclusion and equal opportunities for all.
We can offer you:
- We honour continuous service
- A dynamic and supportive Governing Body and leadership team
- Fantastic children who love learning
- Extremely dedicated, supportive and friendly staff
- A commitment to a programme of professional development
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01782 235377 to arrange an appointment week commencing 30 April 2019.
Interviews shall take place on Thursday 9 May 2019.
Please check the school website for full details on www.alexandra-jun.stoke.sch.uk/vacancies
Alexandra Junior School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and barring service.