Learning Support Practitioner (Maple Court Academy)
Principal: Mr J R Baddeley
Required As Soon As Possible
Learning Support Practitioner
Level 5, 25 hours per week, term time only
Actual salary £11,503 - £12,991
Temporary whilst the child is at the Academy
The Governors of Maple Court Academy, part of the Alpha Academies Trust, are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, skilled individual to join our friendly and professional team.
Our Academy was judged as 'Good' by Ofsted in January 2016.
"The Alpha Academies Trust sets a very clear vision for all of its educational providers: to champion the life chances of learners in the community it serves. This vision is systematically implemented in Maple Court Academy. As a result, pupils now receive good-quality education in a safe environment in which their best interests are uppermost." Ofsted January 2016.
We are on a positive journey and are proud of the rapid improvements we have made. If you wish to join our good academy then please come and see for yourself. Visits are strongly recommended.
The successful candidate will
- Have experience of working with SEND needs to include: social, emotional, mental health difficulties with experience of language and learning needs being advantageous.
- Experience of delivering intervention on a one to one or small group basis.
- Be resilient, calm, hardworking, a good team player and always demonstrate a positive attitude.
In return we can offer you:
- An Academy where behaviour is good and standards are improving rapidly. "Pupils behave very well. They are polite, courteous, friendly and respectful. Pupils adhere impressively to the academy's rules." Ofsted January 2016.
- Fantastic CPD opportunities. We only work with the best trainers and coaches.
- A chance to be part of something special here at Maple Court Academy.
The Alpha Academies Trust requires an application form to be completed.
Closing Date for this Post: Friday 3rd May at 9.00am
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.