KS2 NQT Teacher - (Temporary Maternity Cover)- Longwood Primary School
Longwood Primary School
Allton Avenue, Mile Oak, Tamworth B78 3NH
Tel: 01827 213970 Email: email@example.com
KS2 NQT Teacher - Temporary Maternity Cover
Salary £23720 (pro rata £14232)
PART Time Temporary from 01 October 2019
0.6 (19.5 hours per week – every afternoon and all day Tuesday)
Longwood Primary School is a school that values children as individuals and celebrates both academic and social achievements. We believe in the strong connection between home and school and will work closely with parents and carers to maximize the opportunities on offer for all of our pupils.
We are looking to appoint an imaginative, inspirational, dedicated and highly enthusiastic newly qualified teacher to help us build on our school’s success. This post will be from October 2019 to cover maternity leave.
We can offer:
- A happy and forward thinking school
- A very warm and welcoming atmosphere
- A hardworking team of dedicated Staff
- A proactive approach to your Professional Development
- A leadership team with a clear vision and commitment to self-evaluation and ongoing improvement
- Supportive and committed Governing Bodies
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Inspire and engage all children creatively in the learning process
- Be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within the parents and the wider school community
- Participate fully in the curricular and extra- curricular life of our school
- Aspire to excel professionally
We would actively encourage you to visit to the school. If you would like to visit please contact the school Tel: 01827 213970 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form can be downloaded below.
Please complete and return Application Forms to email@example.com marked CONFIDENTIAL MATERNITY COVER POST by the closing date of 7th June 2019 at 12 noon. Only applications on the schools application form will be accepted. CV Applications will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held on the 18th June 2019.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.