Learning Support Practitioners L2 (1:1 SEN) – St Gregory’s Catholic Primary
Fixed Term until July 2019. (Possibility of extending the contract)
St Gregory’s is an outstanding school following our recent Ofsted Inspection in March 2019.
We pride ourselves on our strong Catholic ethos; everyone is valued and cared for. Pupils enjoy coming to school as all staff help them to see a real purpose for their learning.
There are two posts are available for anyone interested in supporting two individual children in our reception class.
We are looking to appoint:
- An enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated member of staff
- Someone who is hardworking, dedicated and resilient
- Is able to demonstrate recent and effective experiences with working with SEND Children
- Has a clear understanding of approaches to learning for SEND pupils
- Is able to drive the curriculum development for SEND children in early years foundation stage
- Has excellent organisation and communication skills.
We can offer you:
- A happy and caring school where strong relationships are built on trust and respect.
- The fulfilment of making a difference to children who deserve the best start in life
- A Catholic environment with excellent Parish links
- Training and support to help you continue developing and improving in your practice.
- A skilled team of staff who go the extra mile for our school community.
St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We welcome visits from prospective candidates. Please contact the school office on 0121 429 4609 to arrange a visit.
Application packs are available from Krystyna Bickley at firstname.lastname@example.org Application forms should be returned to Krystyna Bickley no later than 4pm on Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: Friday 3rd May 2019
32.5 hours per week
Band B SCP 2 – 4 £17,711 - £18,426 per annum pro rata
Park Road, Smethwick. B67 5HX
Friday 26th April 2019