Base Camp teacher - Wrekin View Primary School & Nursery
WREKIN VIEW PRIMARY SCHOOL AND NURSERY
Tel: 01952 388088
BASE CAMP TEACHER (SEN experience required)
MPS/UPS Teacher (£23,720- £39,406)
‘Base Camp’ is a specialist resource unit of no more than 14 pupils within a mainstream primary school. Its aim is to provide quality first teaching to children with a range of additional learning needs.
Wrekin View are wanting to make the role of Base Camp teacher a substantive post within the school and are therefore considering applications from qualified teachers with passion, experience and enthusiasm for working with children who present with a range of learning differences.
We are looking for someone who is…
• Experienced with children who have identified learning difficulties.
• A teacher with a good understanding of the primary curriculum
• Understanding of various therapies
• Passionate about SEN & inclusion
• Hard working & dedicated teacher required!
• Available to start September 2019
• An aspiring Inclusion Manager/SEND Teacher.
Wrekin View can offer…
• Working within a dedicated SEN Unit – up to 14 pupils
• Pupils working within the following age bands EYFS, KS1 & KS2
• Excellent Team & SLT in place
• Opportunities to direct, plan for and manage additional adults
• Fantastic & hardworking team of support staff
• Full time, permanent role
• Well-resourced separate learning base within a Mainstream Primary School (OFSTED Good 2016)
• Pupils with Learning Difficulties primarily in cognition and learning – aged 5-11yrs
• Wonderful learning environment
• Parents who are supportive and value the schools ethos and vision to inclusion
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. For further information or a visit to the school please contact the school on 01952 388088
For an application form and further details please click on the links below or available from our website http://www.wrekinviewprimary.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=1391 or directly from the school. Sorry but CVs will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school email@example.com.
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: 4.00pm Wednesday 8 May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 17 May 2019
Visit Dates: 30/4/19 @ 14:30 or 02/5/19 @ 09:30 Booking essential
20190415 - JD Base Camp Teacher 2019