Learning Support Assistant - Sidney Stringer Primary
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support assistant with real passion for working with children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for learning
• Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Is flexible and open to new ideas
• Is a team player
• Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
• Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated children
• High quality and exciting professional development opportunities
• A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
• A happy and friendly ethos.
If you would like to more information please contact Helen Leekey in the school office. 024 7662 7405
Or email email@example.com
How to apply
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website:
Please return completed application forms to Ghausia Bhatti (HR) -
firstname.lastname@example.org [No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Including before school club
36.15 hours: Monday – Friday 7.45am to 3.30pm
Term time only plus 5 days
Closing Date: Friday 3rd May 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: Friday 10th May 2019
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.