Class Teacher and Maths Leader - Uplands Manor Primary School
Required for September 2019
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to join the team at Uplands Manor Primary School – a large, four form entry primary school that is on an exciting journey.
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective, committed and motivated teacher to work in partnership with the Headteacher and his staff to develop and lead our maths provision and help provide the best education possible for the children in our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the Head Teacher to take a key role in the Leadership and Management of the school.
- Have a clear focus upon and ability to maintain and raise standards throughout the curriculum.
- Be an exemplary teacher, sharing excellence and expertise in the development of all staff.
- Have proven leadership skills within primary education and experience of leading school improvement.
- Have the ability to challenge, motivate and inspire others.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and have the ability to build teams in school and with external parties.
- Be responsible for the leadership of maths across the school.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A very warm and welcoming community.
- An opportunity to lead a team of dedicated and hard working professionals in the development of maths
- The opportunity to work with other local schools as part of a well-established collaboration of Smethwick schools.
- A supportive Governing Body.
- A strong commitment to your professional development as a leader.
- A happy and inclusive school.
If you are enthusiastic, and have high expectations of yourself and the children, we would welcome your application.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact Denise Fowler on 0121 558 1602 (option 5) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Monday 13th May 2019 at 4pm.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 20th May 2019.
Uplands Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to hold or apply for DBS clearance.
Full Time, Permanent
TMS 1-6 + TLR2b
Addenbrooke Road, Smethwick B67 6HT
Monday 13th May 2019 at 4pmSupporting documents