Key Stage 2 Teacher (& Middle Leader) - Rounds Green Primary School
Required from September 2019
The Governors of Rounds Green Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher, who is an excellent classroom practitioner and has a track record of developing the teaching of others. This post offers a middle leadership role to a candidate who can bring subject knowledge and expertise and make a significant contribution to the development of our thematic curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of teaching and learning and be able to demonstrate this through their practice;
- Be ambitious with experience of developing and supporting the teaching of other members of staff;
- Bring excellent KS2 subject knowledge;
- Be passionate about bring the curriculum alive for our children;
- Be committed to working with parents and other stakeholders.
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
- A caring and happy environment;
- The opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged;
- A supportive team of staff;
- A school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff;
- A strong commitment to leadership professional development;
- A strong, supportive and active governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
If you are a dynamic and inspirational teacher, with a capacity to grow in the role, and have the ambition to play a major role at our school, then we would love you to apply.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Informal visits are welcomed and essential. Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Application packs are available from and returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 10th May at 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 10th May - pm
Interviews: Thursday 16th May
Full Time, Permanent
MPR £23,720 - £35,008 + TLR2a £2,721
Brades Road, Oldbury B69 2DP
Friday 10th May 2019 at 9am