KS2 Class Teacher - Rounds Green Primary School
Required from September 2019
If you are passionate about learning and teaching and are committed to providing the best possible opportunities for the children in your care, then you could be what we are looking for!
Rounds Green is a rapidly improving school. The Governors are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team.
This post is available to experienced teachers and also to NQTs.
We would love you to join us if you…
- are passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything that you do
- are an outstanding teacher
- are committed to making learning exciting for our children
- enjoy working collaboratively
- are willing to go the extra mile
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Informal visits are welcomed and essential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Application packs are available from and returnable to Valencia.email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 10th May at 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 10th May (pm)
Interviews: Thursday 16th May
Main Pay Range £23,720 - £35,008
Rounds Green Primary School, Brades Road, Oldbury B69 2DP
Friday 10th May 2019 at 9.00amSupporting documents