Team Manager - Care Management Service
Are you an inspiring leader wanting to help make a difference and support our social workers in their valuable role?
Do you have previous experience as Team Manager on Children's Social work and have worked within a similar setting?
If so, we are now recruiting for Team Managers in our Care Management Service Area and are looking for individuals just like you!
We are on the lookout for talented Team Managers to join our service where you will support our social workers to undertake creative methods of intervention to ensure the voice of the child is at the centre of all that we do.
We believe that the growth and development of our staff is essential if we are to deliver outstanding outcomes for the most vulnerable children. You will receive good quality support, continuous professional development, attractive employee benefits and an opportunity for a career pathway in Sandwell, we want you to make a real difference in children’s lives.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary £46,564 - £49,538 depending on experience plus market supplement of £2,500*
- Up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to terms & conditions)
- 30 Day's annual leave plus bank holidays
- Sandwell Children’s Trust will make a commitment to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Team Manager Responsibilities
- Leading the provision of care, you’ll be a supervisor, mentor, collaborator and advisor.
- You will be providing the highest level of professional service within care management and be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support and delegated functions.
- You will provide effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff
- You will ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the needs of the children and families within Sandwell and be responsible for the recruitment and appointment of social workers and other relevant staff in the service area.
- You will initiate and chair inter agency meetings and core groups for particular children, monitoring the performance of agreed tasks for all participants.
The ideal Team Manager
- An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working.
- A Qualified Social Worker with significant experience in Children’s Services
- You will require knowledge of the latest policy and guidance around children’s social care and safeguarding
- A strong understanding of financial and resource management.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Team Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!Supporting documents