EYFS / KS1 Leader
Are you an excellent practitioner who is ready for the rewarding challenge of leadership? Can you make a difference to the children in Halesowen?
We are looking for an inspirational EYFS / KS1 Leader, who will have an impact on the outcomes for our children through securing outstanding teaching across the phase.
Required for September 2019
The successful candidate will:
- Have 4-5 years teaching experience.
- Have proven experience in the Early Years and or KS1 setting
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading a key area of responsibility in a Primary School
- Be an excellent teacher who can motivate and inspire children
- Be passionate about outstanding teaching and learning provision for improving the achievement of every child
- Be committed to raising standards and life chances for all children
- Have the ability to lead with energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support the whole school team
- Have the ability to work alongside colleagues to promote outstanding teaching and learning
- Be committed to involving parents and community
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Informal visits are welcomed and have been arranged for 2.30pm on Wednesday 1st May and 9.30am and 3.30pm on Friday 10th May. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place or telephone Tony Batham on 01384 818660.
Closing Date: 9.00am, 17th May 2019
Interviews: 24th May 2019
Please complete the attached application form and return to TBatham@hasbury.dudley.sch.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents