We have the following vacancy to be filled by an excellent teacher:
Full time. Permanent.
Required from 1st September 2019
Salary: MPS 1 – MPS 6
Somers Park promotes the highest standards for all of our children as we strive to develop critical thinkers who love learning. We are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher to teach within our school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- has strong interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- is able to make children think, uses high quality questioning and promotes a thirst for knowledge
- has high expectations of all children in every aspect of school life and is committed to safeguarding and well-being
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- is successful when working collaboratively and who will contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
- has pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning, who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
- has spacious premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Les McGee, Office Manager, in the school office on 01684 572949 or via email email@example.com to arrange a convenient date and time and to request an application pack. An application pack is also available from the school website under the School Office tab.
Applicant tours are available at the following times:
- Monday 29th April- 4pm
- Tuesday 30th April- 9:15am
- Wednesday 1st May- 9:15am
- Thursday 2nd May- 4pm
Closing date: Friday 3rd May 2019, 9am.
Interviews: Friday 10th May 2019
Mercian Educational Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references